Options for nnBackup
nnBackup is a small and convenient tool for backing up and synchronizing your files and folders, creating and processing file-lists. When backing up you can optionally compress the data using gz or zip algorythms and start specified applications before and after main backup process. nnBackup includes special tools for removing obsolete data from the backup.
Using nnBackup you can choose one of the following backup methods:
- conventional copying of files and folders,
- copying your data into a special numbered stack of folders or zip-files with predefined depth,
- incremental backup (like the one, used in Unix 'dump' utility),
- folder synchronization (one- or bidirectional).
Main nnBackup advantages are:
- small memory fingerprint,
- fastest possible working speed,
- setting of inclusive and exclusive file-name masks,
- working with file creation/modification/last-access times,
- working with file size,
- customizeable processing of empty folders and deleted files,
- customizeable processing of errors when copying files,
- reading startup parameters from a text file,
- optional logging of all of your backups.
nnBackup can be started from command line or from external scheduler like nnCron or nnCron LITE (http://www.nncron.ru/)