Options for honestech Video Editor
honestech Video Editor
To dispel any worries about using complicated software, honestech Video Editor 6.5 has adopted a user-friendly interface. Also, a number of highly useful features have been selected to ensure that first-time users will not lose their way in a sea of buttons.
Using its built-in compression engine, honestech Video Editor 6.5 can save the edited video as a small but high quality MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 video file. It can also compress and save AVI (compressed AVI file), DV-AVI, and Windows Media Video (WMV) files.
With honestech Video Editor 6.5, you can manage and edit multiple files simultaneously. For each video file, you can select Full Rendering, Smart Rendering, or Fast GOP (Group of Pictures) encoding methods.
honestech Video Editor 6.5 allows you to output text over the video and insert music files into the video.
Title, Transition, Special Effects, and Overlay features have been added for easier and more convenient editing operations.
A Timeline that combines the drag-and-drop editing style with easy-to-understand editing features has been added.
1) Adding and editing files have been made easier with a drag-and-drop capability.
2) Merging video files has been made easier with cut and merge features.
3) The Edit Title function has been added so that users can easily add titles to videos.
4) You can experience various filter effects by using the Special Effects function.
5) The Overlay function has been added so that you can create various effects.
6) With the addition of Timeline, editing has become easier.
7) A Project function has been added. You can save the current job as a Project so that you can easily recall and continue the job you were working on.
8) The videos you recorded with your camcorder can be sent to a PC and converted to digital format for lifetime preservation.
9) Videos from a PC camera, TV (TV tuner), or camcorder can be received and recorded.