Options for Zipeg
Zipeg is free Macintosh utility for Mac OS X.
Zipeg allows you to quickly and easily open and explore content of zip, rar, arj and other archives, preview files and images before you extract/unzip them. Extract only the files you want.
Many documents and pictures such as jpeg files come to your mailbox as zip archives. Zipeg allows you to decide what do you want to extract before your polute your disk with gazillions of items.
Using Zipeg you can double click on the item and automatically open the document in Preview or your preferred application before you extract it.
You can choose what to extract and where to put extracted files.
* see what's inside BEFORE you extract;
* open files in Preview directly from the archive;
* see image thumbnails (EXIF) in tooltips;
* extract items simply by draging them;
* easy-to-use user interface;
* resource fork and Finder attributes support;
* archives are processed in background;
* supports variety of archive formats:new
RAR, ARJ, 7-zip, TAR, GZ, GZ, BZIP2, CPIO, LZH and more ...
* explore CD and DVD ".iso" image files;
* reports cumulative contents size of subfolders;
* customizable destination and source of extraction;
* settings are persisted between sessions;
* seamless keyboard navigation;
* autopath completion for destination folders;
* automatic updates;
* universal binary for Apple Macintosh OS X;
* 100% clean as certified by Softpedia.com: No Spyware, No Adware, No Viruses;