Options for Video Converter Express
Video Converter Express
Video Converter Express is a full featured and full formats supported video converting software. With a very easy to use interface you can convert video formats, extract audio from video files and extract images from video files or captured video clips. It also supports splitting video files and extracting audio and images from any appointed part of video file and merge several video files into a single video file or audio file.
Most features are supported such as fast batch conversion, capturing video clips, file browser embedded, drag-drop to load or add video files, conversion with volume adjusting and width*height adjusting, full conversion options and more!
The following video formats are supported:
1 AVI (DivX, XviD, MS MPEG4, Uncompressed and other);
2. MPEG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 Video);
3. WMV (Windows Media Video);
4. RM (Real Networks Video, convert to only).
5. Quick Time (Apple video format for Macintosh, convert from only)
The following audio formats are supported:
1. uncompressed WAV (PCM);
2. compressed WAV (ADPCM, A-LAW, U-LAW, DSP, GSM and others);
3. MP3 (MPEG Layer-3), MP2(MPEG Layer-2);
4. Ogg (Ogg Vorbis);
5. WMA (Windows Media Audio)
6. CDA (Audio CD Tracks);
7. AVI (Audio Stream);
8. AIFF (Apple);
9. AU (UNIX);
10. G.721, G.723, G.726.
11. VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
13. MPC (MusicPack)
The following image formats are supported:
1. JPEG (Joint Photographic Expert Group file format);
2. GIF (Graphics Interchange file Format);
3. PNG (Portable Network Graphics file format);
4. BMP (standard Windows Bitmap file format);
5. PCX (ZSoft Paintbrush File Format);
6. WMF (standard Windows Metafile format);
7. EMF (Enhanced Windows Metafile format);
8. TIFF (Tagged-Image File Format);
9. TGA (Truevision Targa File Format);
10. RAS (Sun Raster Image File Format).
11. J2K (Jpeg 2000 File Format)