Options for VITicker
World stocks ticker with diagrams and lists for NYSE, NASDAQ etc
and possibility to open a lot of quotes and lists together.
Friendly and simple user interface.
How to use it:
- click a button (NYSE, NASDAQ etc) for a list of quotes;
- double click (or press Enter) in a list at a quote you are interesting for;
- you will get a latest details for that quote;
- then you will getting the new quotedata every 5 minutes automatically;
- use "Find quote in a list" button for finding a quote by a part of the company's name or by the quote symbol;
- use "Find quote worldwide" button for finding a quote by the quote symbol and country;
- set a USA ET or local time to show in a graph;
- change the refresh time period (5 minutes or more);
- set write or not a quotedata for the current quote to a txt file;
- examples of worldwide quotes: VOW Germany for Volkswagen, 6758 Japan for SONY Corp.
- in a list of quotes use keys: "Home" for go to top, "End" for go to bottom, "Page Up", "Page Down" for scrolling, "Enter" for select a station, "Ctrl + F" for show a "Find" dialog ;
- quickly select one of the last quotes in menu "File";
- click a header of column in a quotes list for sortinig a list by that column;
- use a "Ctrl + F4" for close any window;
- quotes are delayed for 15-20 minutes;