Options for TN BRIDGE Integration Pack for ActiveX
TN BRIDGE Integration Pack for ActiveX
Integration Pack 3.0 is a set of components and productivity tools to extend and take advantage of already developed and tested screen-oriented host applications. It provides full connectivity to IBM S/390 and AS/400 systems through standard telnet protocol.
Offering a set of Borland's Delphi-native and ActiveX/.NET-ready components, allows developments under the most of popular environments like Microsoft Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, Borland's Delphi.
Integration Pack is oriented to easy reuse and extend of legacy applications, eliminating the risk of starting all over again. Your systems will continue working behind TN Bridge, integrating them into Windows or the Web applications in a natural way, avoiding migrations or additional host developments.
Featuring Development Lab as the new research, tracking and testing environment, reduces the training curve, as well as development and testing times, while ensures a more reliable application.
In few hours you can give new life to your legacy application without need to change any line of code on your host.
TN Bridge Integration Pack was devised as construction set based on industry-standard protocols and development environments. Its main features are:
* Communicates through standard TN3270E and TN5250E protocols.
* Does not require gateways nor third-parties terminal emulators.
* Allows programmatic access to screen-oriented applications and printing.
* Provides emulation controls, allowing easy development of customized/ extended terminal emulators.
* Allows making use of the mainframe's business rules, eliminating the need of coding complete procedures.
* Works with industry-standard development environments and protocols.
* Its technology is based on Delphi-native and ActiveX components, affording a fast incorporation to already developed Windows applications.
* Allows event-driven and non-event-driven programming models, high-level/low-level interfaces.
* Interactive planning and testing thanks to its integrated tools.
* Allows on-line and off-line tracing of events and method calls of TN Bridge-based applications.