Options for Source #
Source # (Source Sharp) by Evorex is a reliable and easy-to-use version control system
that helps developers manage their source code. It tracks all changes made to your source
code. With its help, developers can easily tell who made a certain change, and when the
change was made.
Evorex Source # version control system has a unique and outstanding feature - SQL Server
version control subsystem. Evorex Source # tracks all SQL Server database related changes
automatically and, more importantly, can revert (roll back) to an older version of SQL
script in case there are any problems.
- Reliable client / server architecture. All data is stored in a SQL Server database.
- SQL Server version control system. Track complete history of all changes to any SQL
Server object. Advanced T-SQL editor with syntax highlighting and rich formatting
options. Visual Diff tool with SQL syntax highlighting.
- Works easily over the Internet and in a LAN. Full Unicode support.
- Fully featured Admin Tool with Windows-like permissions and rights management.
- Visual Diff / Merge tool. Automatic merge feature.
- Friendly and easy-to-use GUI client. Automatically detects correct file status,
supports transactional check-in, and advanced search options.
- Requires minimal system resources, minimal learning curve.
Can be used for FREE as a personal source control system!