Options for SecureBridge
SecureBridge is a library of nonvisual components for Delphi, Delphi for .NET and C++Builder. They provide support for secure connection with remote services in public networks using SSH protocol.
It is enough to place components that implement functionality of the client and storage, and specify the server adress and the user login information to establish secure connection using SecureBridge.
SecureBridge includes the following features:
* Full support for SSH2, SSL 3.0, and TLS 1.0 protocols
* Fast and customizable SSH server, SSH client, and SSL client
* Support for most SSH2-compatible clients and servers including OpenSSH
* Compatible with any application that works through TCP with protocols like SMTP, POP, IMAP, etc.
* Ability to work with system and external certificate storages through CryptoAPI
* Protection against diverse crypto attacks
* Support for symmetric (Blowfish, AES128, Cast128, TripleDES) and asymmetric (RSA, DSA) algorithms
* Support for SHA1 and MD5 hashing algorithms
* Authentication by password or by public key
* Tight integration with Indy and Data Access Components for MySQL
* High performance
* Reliable and convenient maintenance of asymmetric keys
* Facility for storing users, passwords, and public keys for an SSH server
SecureBridge is tested with OpenSSH 3.8 and PuTTY and is compatible with the following IDEs:
* CodeGear C++Builder 2007
* CodeGear Delphi 2007 for Win32
* Turbo Delphi Professional
* Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
* Turbo C++ Professional
* Borland Developer Studio 2006 including support of Delphi for Win32, Delphi for .NET and C++Builder personalities
* Borland Delphi 2005
* Borland Delphi 8
* Borland Delphi 7
* Borland Delphi 6
* Borland Delphi 5
* Borland C++Builder 6
* Borland C++Builder 5
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team