Options for ProprioSoft
ProprioSoft is an affordable, simple but thorough and flexible database driven solution for your property management business. There is only one type of license: unlimited units; leaving you with room to grow. You can try out ProprioSoft before you buy if you download the unregistered version. It will let you test almost all of its features with the demonstration database that's included. You can also use it unregistered with one building-unit. If you decide to register ProprioSoft, all you will need then is the registration key.
* Tracks landlords, buildings, units, active and inactive tenants, appliances, work orders, recurring and non-recurring expenses and incomes, two-level expense and income accounts and payees.
* Quick search of tenants in tenant screen.
* Can archive inactive tenants when selling a building.
* Tracks late expense and income payments, late leases and any work order.
* Allows recurring expense and income payment postings.
* Allows multiple owners with shared buildings. Expenses and incomes are then shared based on this value.
* Setup of commission rates paid from owner to manager.
* Can include pictures of buildings, units and tenants.
* Form-based data entry of everything.
* 18 extensive and flexible report types with unlimited combinations.
* Print previews.
* Year end closing function that lets you archive accounting information.
* Integrated backup and restore utilities for your database. Including from 2.0.
* Integrated simple email sender.
* Starts your default Internet browser from within application.
* Painless date entry.
* Alerts and backup reminders.
* Includes sample demonstration database.
* Runs in either of two languages (English or French).
* Currency can be set to $ or any other denomination you wish such as £, ?, ¥, CHR.
* Produces invoices and receipts.
* Supports generation of Quebec Releve 4 reports.
* Written in Java so it can run on multiple platforms.
* Help files.