Options for Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter
Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter
Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter is the freeware application which convert Flash Video files (FLV, SWF) into AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
FLV files are commonly used in the Internet by YouTube, Google Video and other video services. That files are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players. To display FLV video you need to convert that file into more reliable format, such as AVI or MPG.
The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution and other.
The Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click CONVERT button.
The most important features of the Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter :
* Conversion FLV and SWF to AVI or MPG.
* Supported video codecs: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG).
* Supported audio codecs: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA.
* Generating video files compatible with the MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 standard.
* Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in FLV files: Flash/Sorenson, H.264, MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG-2.5 Layer 3, ADPCM, AAC etc.
* 2-pass encoding which will improve the video qaulity.
* Don't need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click flvtoavi.exe.
* Portability. This program can be run from portable devices .
* Supported languages: english, polish.
* 100% freeware! - for commercial and non-commercial use. No adware, no spyware.
Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter uses free, fast and high quality video encoder - FFmpeg.