Options for PC Activity Monitor Net (PC Acme Net)
PC Activity Monitor Net (PC Acme Net)
PC Activity Monitor Net? is ultimately invisible and undetectable easy-to-use surveillance software for both networked and personal PCs. It is professional keylogger software that captures all users' activity on the PC. All data collected through the monitoring are saved to an encrypted log file.
The log file can be optionally sent via e-mail to a specified address (or saved to a specified shared resource in LAN environment) for further inspection and analysis. It is a powerful management tool for users and companies, which want to increase their productivity and profitability. This is the most remarkable security product for a computer you have seen.
Program works in background, transparent for user, and captures the following events:
- Application start
- Switching between applications/windows. In addition program saves
static text elements and windows edit controls:
- Window content of most chat clients (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo etc.)
- Content of Internet browser window (Internet explorer)
- Mail content, viewed by Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express
- Pasting text from clipboard
- File operations
- System registry operations
- Application installation/uninstallation
- Putting programs in Startup folder
- Visiting web sites.
Log files are converted to HTML format for more convenient viewing in browser (Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher is recommended).
Log file can be optionally sent via e-mail to specified address (or saved to specified shared resource in LAN environment) for further inspection and analysis (NET and PRO versions only).