Options for OscilloSpectroXPro
This program gives to your pc the functions of a audio spectrum analyzer and numeric oscilloscope for audio control. Domains of application are : acoustic measurement, sound analysis, sound system settings and control, the maintenance of recording devices, electronics, telecommunication and all the domains where computers and audio devices are connected.
* Two separated traces display, two superimposed traces, signal sum, signal difference, X-Y Lissajous curve
* Linear or logarithmic scales (db)
* Time base of 5 ms/div. (50 ms) to 20 us/div. (0.2)
* Amplitude X1 X2 X5
* Saving and printing of oscillographs
* Color and width of traces configurable
* Background color, grid?
* Level display in VU meters or bargraph mode
* Spectrum analysis of signal 10 to 20000 hz
* 4 Integration levels of the measurement 3 types of compression
* Filling of a buffer containing 45 seconds of analysis allowing 3 D display in Exel
* Recording in continuous or one time mode
* 20 bands graphic equalilizer allowing you to save and restore response curves for calibration of sound capture devices, sound card, acoustics? by the measurement of a white noise.
* Printing of analysis
* Exportation to Exel format
3D analyzer :
* 3D spectrum analyzer allowing the recording of about 45 seconds of signal and the displaying of its spectrum analysis .
* Exportation as an Exel file containing all the data of the capture, a 3 D graphic showing the complete analysis and the average spectrum analysis of the capture.
* When the file is opened in Exel you can make all modifications you want concerning the graphic (3 D move, scale, type of graphic, color etc..).
* All the data of the capture are available for use in calculations. Examples: extraction of the frequency evolution, evolution calculation and display of signal sums or difference, extractio