Options for Music Tag Editor
Music Tag Editor
Music filenames and tags are never what they should, and rarely consistent. Changing the artist, song title and album title can be a long and grueling process if done manually. Music Tag Editor is a simple-to-use program that allows you to change "tagged" information about your MP3/WMA/M4A music files.
Music filenames are often inconsistent and erroneous. Music Tag Editor allows you to change file names based on their tagged information saving you even more time and effort. Tagged information can also be filled in automatically by connecting to Freedb.com.
Open up a world of options where you can quickly change music filenames, create playlists and even add lyrics to your music files. Customize the program's interface to meet your specific needs and preferences. Whether dealing with a small or large list of music files, Music Tag Editor can get the job done fast and headache-free.
Download our software today for a free 10-day trial.
* UNICODE support
* Supports advanced MP3 tags, all basic MP3, M4A tags and WMA metadata
* Supports ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags
* Supports comments and lyrics
* Generate filenames using information from tags
* Generate tags from filenames and folder names
* Copy/Move your files using templates
* Freedb (CDDB) support
* Search lyrics from WEB
* Playlist operations (create, open, change, save)
* Quickly create PLS/M3U playlist from folder
* Create filelists (TXT, XML, CSV)
* ID3v1 ID3v2 tags synchronization
* Copy tag to tag, move and swap tags, copy tag to more than one tags.
* Format a tag "Track #"
* Automatically change the case of tags
* Multi-language support
* Wizard to help edit MP3 files
* Advanced Drag and Drop
* Integration with Winamp 2.x/5.x and a built-in MP3 player
* Search audio files dialog.
* Favorites Panel.
* The other features.