Options for Mr. Robot
Asimov is a lowly service mechanoid aboard the interstellar colony ship Eidolon. Carrying hundreds of frozen human colonists to a new world. When the Eidolon's computer brain malfunctions, it falls to Asimov to undertake a perilous journey through the bowels of the massive ship to save his robot friends and the precious human cargo.
Mr. Robot is a 3D action-puzzle-adventure-rpg. Inspired by classic filmation games such as Knight Lore and Alien8 and mixed with'Ghost Hack' - an abstract RPG in which the player hacks into computer terminals and battles defensive computer programs.
* Over 200 beautifully realised (yet perilous!) rooms.
* Over 20 different enemies.
* 7 friendly robots to aid you in your quest.
* Hack hostile networks in 'ghost hack'.
* Solve puzzles.
* Numerous medals to unlock.
* Built in Editor so you can create your own adventures.
* Discover what has caused all the problems onboard the starship.
* Rescue your robot friends and the sleeping human crew and save the mission.
*Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista or ROBO-OS 3000
* 110Mb hard disk space
* 2.0GHz CPU or Level 5 cyber brain.
* 256 MB RAM
* Hardware accelerator with vertex shader support.
*DirectX 9.0x and latest video card drivers.
* 56k or better internet connection (for online functionality such as high score upload)