Options for Mail Trustee
Do you get a lot of unwanted mail in your mailbox?
- Are you tired of selecting unwanted messages and wasting time on them?
- Do you lose wanted messages amidst all that trash you get in your mailbox?
- Do you pay extra money because your mail client receives unsolicited mail?
Mail Trustee will help you solve these problems and more!
Mail Trustee: a system of E-mail protection programs intended to protect your mailboxes from unsolicited mail (spam). Mail Trustee acts as a proxy server, which is situated between your mail client and mail server. Our unique technology will filter out a huge percentage of the spam, allowing minimum possible mail server access time with a minimum volume of sent and received information. Mail Trustee supports up to 255 mailboxes and each mailbox may have its individual settings for spam filtering and mail rocessing.
Mail Trustee has a flexible system of settings which allows adapting it to a user's needs. An individual functioning cycle can be set up for each mailbox; it will include:
- Receiving mail from mail client with further transfer to mail server
- Transfer of received mail from mail server to mail client
- Establishing an Internet connection if needed
- Mail transfer to mail server
- Mail analysis on mail server, unsolicited mail detection for decision-making (delete, accept, etc.)
- Receiving mail from mail server
- Interrupting an Internet connection if needed
While analyzing mail, all necessary types of checks are performed, which gives an excellent result in spam filtering. The following checks may be used in the system:
- Allowed E-mails
- Forbidden E-mails
- Allowed zones
- Forbidden zones
- Allowed domains
- Forbidden domains
- Field validity 'To:'
- Field validity 'Received:'
- Field syntax 'From:'
- Lists DNSBL
- Allowed expressions in Subject
- Forbidden expressions in Subject
- Forbidden expressions in Header
- Allowed expressions in Message
- Forbidden expressions in Message