Options for LanSurfer
LanSurfer is intended for:
1. rapid multi-threaded scanning local area networks (LAN) computers,
shared resources (folders, printers and admin resources) and FTP, HTTP-servers
and creating full featured explore-style LAN list with comprehensive information
including NetBIOS computers names, IP and MAC-addresses, resources and servers.
2. remote shared resources browsing using user-defined applications.
3. filtering LAN resources on user request and listing content-similar
4. rapid multi-threaded searching and creating files and folders
list based on user parameters (advanced search supported).
5. local shares management.
6. local shares connections monitoring and management.
It's fully-tunable tool with modern interface and multilingual support.
Profiles make using LanSurfer more convenient, so you can create some
profiles for LAN scanning, folders filtering and LAN searching once and switch
between them with one click. LAN favourites list allows to browse often used
resources with 1 click.
Please visit our website for more information on the latest version.
Surf LAN shares with LanSurfer!