Options for Korg EM-1 Editor
Korg EM-1 Editor
The EM-1 Editor is a Pattern Editor and Manager for the Korg Electribe EM-1 Groovebox.
It comes with a full Step Sequencer emulation, a Motion Sequence Editor, Piano Roll Editor, Pattern Matrix etc.
New in 2.00:
Fader Automatization added, Tutorials added, Piano Roll Editor enhanced etc...
The all-in-one overview for all steps of a pattern makes it very easy keeping track of what's going on in your sequences.
Fast access to all Pattern Steps and Parameters of all Parts.
Name and Style handling for Patterns integrated.
- Full emulation of the EM-1 Step Sequencer engine
- Start, Stop, Swing, Mute/Un-Mute, Solo/Un-Solo etc...
- Load Pattern
- Save Pattern
- Import/Export SysEx (.syx) Pattern
- Rotate Steps (left/right)
- Random Steps
- Reset Pattern Edits etc...
Motion Sequence Editor:
- Motion Templates (redefineable by user)
- Copy Motion
- Paste Motion
- Create Random Motion
- Free hand drawing, interpolate drawing, shift drawing
- Repeat Copy of Motion parts to easily create regular Motion pattern Curves
- Smooth Motion Curve
- Invert Motion Curve
- Revert Motion Curve
- Reset Motion Edits
- Load Motion
- Save Motion
- Easy to change Motion destination
- Copy Part
- Paste Part
- Load Part
- Save Part
- Reset of a Knob or Fader value on a right mouse click
Piano Roll Editor:
- Easy to set Pitch and Length of Synth Part Steps
- Open Set (all 4 Pattern Banks in a single file)
- Save Set
- Open Bank
- Save Bank
- Import/Export SysEx (.syx) Bank
- Receive Bank / all Banks
- Transmit Bank / all Banks
- Initialize Bank
- Rename Pattern
- Style Pattern handling
- Provides easy Pattern selection
And much more minor features...