Options for Internet Access Controller 2007
Internet Access Controller 2007
Internet Access Controller 2007 is one of the leading software tools for controlling, blocking and restricting internet & network access.
With Internet Access Controller you can restrict internet access at specified times or on demand. You can password protect an internet connection. Protect your computer from viruses, trojans, worms that can be contracted from malicious websites or programs. Great for parental control or to prevent employess from inappropriate internet usage. You can block, limit or allow which programs and services have access to the internet. The timer feature allows you to disable the internet connection after a specified amount of time. IAC 2007 gives you complete control over your computer's network connection.
Key features and benefits
- Restrict internet and network access automatically at specified times
- Password protect internet and network connection
- Enable and disable internet on demand
- Allow internet access for a specified amount of time
- Allow only specified services or programs such as e-mail
- Allow only specified web sites
- Block specific web sites and allow the rest
- Set daily internet usage limits applied to all users or only specific users
- For Parents - Protect your children from the dangers of the web and limit online usage
- For Businesses - Keep employees from online abuse at work
Parents: Protect your children
- Limit time spent online
- Automatically turn off internet at night or at any other inappropriate time
- Block harmful programs, such as chat and online games
- Protect your computer from malicious websites or programs.
Businesses: Increase employee production at work
- Increase productivity by limiting temptation for inapporpriate web surfing.
- Only allow websites needed for daily tasks.
- Block unwanted websites or games.
- Only allow access to programs such as email, file sharing and business related programs.