Options for ISO Commander
ISO Commander is CD/DVD images management utility. Among utility main features are CD/DVD bootable images creation and changing, direct images editing, convention from BIN/ISO/DAO/TAO/NRG images into standard ISO file and much more.
You able to do the following operations:
* Edit image files and folders using drag'n'drop.
* Create image from files on your hard disc drive.
* Add to the new or existing image boot image and also change or delete it.
* Add, delete, rename and extract files and folders from the image.
* Convert different images formats into standard ISO format.
* Open CD/DVD disc as image, edit it and save result in the ISO image.
* Create CD/DVD image by one mouse click.
Additional ISO Commander features are:
* Microsoft Windows XP standard interface that simplified your first program usage and also has many possibilities for expert work.
* SuperLong file and folders names (up to 110 symbols).
* Customizable toolbar.
* Customizable reaction to the user actions.
* Automatically image identification;
* Files adding from the Microsoft Explorer and other file shells using drag'n'drop.
* Bootable diskette copying into image compatible with WinImage format.
* Files and folders find in the image using its names and ?,* symbols.
* Detailed editable information about image.
* Absolutely safe edited image saving.
* And mush more, some features are unique.