Options for Hidden Administrator
The software is designed to administrate remote computers via a local network or the Internet.
- Full access to the remote computer from anywhere in the world.
- Displaying the remote PC desktop in real time (remote desktop sharing).
- Controlling the remote desktop with the keyboard and mouse.
- Monitoring several computers simultaneously (up to 256 computers).
- File exchange, Drag & Drop support (File Manager).
- Remote access in the command prompt mode (similar to the system utility CMD).
- Automatically searching for running servers (searching for computers to connect to).
- Watching video on the remote computer (intercepting overlay video).
- Transferring sound over the network in real time.
- Installing the server of the program remotely.
- Monitoring running applications, visited sites, printed documents and USB drive activity.
- Switching computers on remotely (Wake on LAN).
- Exchanging messages with the user (Chat).
- Multilingual support.
- High performance rate and minimum traffic usage over the LAN and Internet.
- Saving the image from the remote desktop to a video file (the AVI format).
- Saving remote desktop screenshots.
- Getting information from the fullscreen MS-DOS window.
- Switching off and restarting the remote PC.
- Full control over the registry.
- Getting and sending the contents of the clipboard.
- Closing any application on the remote computer.
- Automatically closing applications and ending processes.
- Sharing remote folders and remote desktop sharing.
- Sending single messages to the user.
- Getting information about the system.
- Printing documents remotely.
- Encrypting transferred data.
- Filtering IP addresses.
- Protecting the connection with a password.
- Restricting rights to access the remote computer.