Options for HT Video to DVD
HT Video to DVD
HT Video To DVD is a software that lets you convert VHS tapes to CDs or DVDs.
You can easily create, in real-time, VCDs, SVCDs, or DVDs of the videos you made yourself or recordings of movies or TV shows. Built-in editing features, such as Append, Cut, Effects, etc., allow you to create good-looking titles. Honest Technologys own DVD burning software is included with the software: You can burn DVDs or VCDs as well as play them using a player.
Now you can store your anniversary videos and favorite movies and TV shows on DVDs and VCDs for easy viewing at home.
1. Burning After Recording: A recording will be made for the duration you set and then burned on a media of your choice. This is useful when converting a video that is longer than 30 minutes.
2. Adjustable Recording Time: You can set the recording time so that only the section you want can be made to a clip.
3. Various Effects: Contains many different screen effects and filters.
4. Support for Numerous Burning Devices and Menu Creation: Supports CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, etc. and lets you create menus.
5. Convenient File Management: Movies clips are managed in File Pool for ease of viewing, editing, and deleting clips.
Video Output: VCD, SVCD, DVD
Operation System :
Recommended System Requirements :
DirectShow 8.1 or later
Windows Media Player 6.4 or later
P-IV 1.8GHz or higher
256MB RAM or more
Required Peripherals :
Video Capture Card (TV Card, Video Overlay Card)
Burning Device (CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM)