Options for HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL
HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL
The HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL component converts HTML and ASP files into good-looking RTF with tables or transform tables to text. Output rtf file is smaller than input HTML.
The DLL doesn't require Microsoft Word or any other word-processors.
We have 3 version of our DLL: COM, .Net and Win32 so developers can use in Visual Basic, C#, VB.Net, PHP, C++, Delphi, Java or any other programming language.
Component takes HTML string and returns RTF string. Also DLL works with files, it takes HTML file and creates RTF file.
HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL supports:
- have 4 methods:
- ConvertFile() - working with files
- Convert() - takes HTML string and returns RTF string
- images (.gif, .jpg and .png)
- nested tables;
- font face, color, size;
- page alignment;
- bold, italic and underline text;
- special characters;
- automatic encoding select;
- select page size (A4, B5,...);
- select page orientation (Landscape or Portrait);
- select page margins;
- It supports all HTML tags and special characters, such as " " "&" "<," etc.