Options for HSLAB Force Down
HSLAB Force Down
The program is intended for fast and guaranteed execution of
Windows Shutdown if there is a plenty of open applications.
Allows to fulfil:
- Accelerated command Shutdown;
- Normal command Shutdown;
- Accelerated command Shutdown and Restart;
- Normal command Shutdown and Restart;
- Command Log Off;
- Accelerate shutdown automatically;
- Start shutdown from command line;
- Using "Hot Keys";
- Hook and execute a Windows shutdown;
- Eject Removable media (if inserted).
Also, some different external events can be processed:
- Shutdown at selected day and time;
- Shutdown when selected file exist or not exist;
- Shutdown when selected file larger or smaller from given value;
- Shutdown when selected application(s) is running or not running;
- Shutdown when selected local user was logged in or no longer logged in;
- Shutdown when selected removable media was inserted;
- Shutdown when selected user or computer connects to your computer from a network or the Internet.
Use of external events gives you the broadest opportunities by definition of the moment of a shutdown, restart or switching your system off .