Options for FinalBuilder
Thousands of Software Developers rely on FinalBuilder to automate their build, test and release process.
FinalBuilder packages a library of pre-written scripts into a graphical IDE to make it quicker to define and easier to maintain an automated build.
You don't have to concoct batch files, script or XML to free yourself of manual builds. Focus on developing great software and use FinalBuilder to automate your build process.
FinalBuilder's built-in library offers more than 600 pre-written scripts to:
* Compile source code.
* Work with Version Control Systems.
* Run Automated Tests.
* Compile Setup/Installers.
* Send Emails, post on News servers.
* Schedule builds.
* Compile Help Files.
* Create & Edit INI files & Windows Registry keys.
* Burn CD's & DVD's.
* Zip & UnZip files and other archive formats.
* FTP/SFTP files.
* and much more!
* Save time and money - automated builds are much quicker than manual builds, sometimes cutting something that took a day down to minutes.
* Allow anyone in the team to run a build - FinalBuilder is so easy to use, so you won't need a "build guru" team member to run all your builds.
* Improve the quality of your releases - FinalBuilder cuts the human error factor substantially, automating error prone repetitive tasks.
* Have a record of what was built when - FinalBuilder logs the output from all the tools it calls, and the logs from previous builds are archived.
FinalBuilder dramatically accelerates the software development cycle by automating the software build process. As well as increasing the speed and reliability of the build process, it also increases staff productivity by relieving them of the repetitive and error prone tasks.
Visit the FinalBuilder website for more information.