Options for ESBStats - Statistical Analysis Software
ESBStats - Statistical Analysis Software
Statistical Analysis and Inference Software for Windows covering everything from Average, Mode and Variance through to Hypothesis Analysis, Time Series and Linear Regression. Includes Online Help, Tutorials, Graphs, Summaries, Import/Export, Customisable Interface, Calculator, Live Spell Check, Install/Uninstall and much more.
- Single, Dual (paired and unpaired) and Multiple Data Analysis (Multivariate analysis not in Lite Version).
- Data can be either for Sample or Population.
- Data can be Time Based for Time Series Analysis.
- Data can be entered as Raw Data, Grouped Data, or as Summary Data.
- Raw Data can be converted into Grouped Data.
- Raw Data can have in-built Transformations applied to them.
- Raw Data can have Random values meeting user defined criteria.
- Data can be fully documented and stored in DataLists.
- Standardisation of Data around given mean/standard deviation.
- DataLists are grouped together in Workbooks - one Workbook is opened at a time and can contain many DataLists.
- Sample Size calculations.
- Random Value Lists for Sampling.
- Statistical Summary including: mean, median, mode, variance, standard deviation, kurtosis, skew, etc.
- Comparison of Statistics for Raw and Grouped of the same Data.
- Graphs and Charts including: Histograms, Line Graphs, Pie Graphs, Ogives, Scatter Diagrams, Rootograms, Bar Charts and more.
- Inference and Hypothesis Analysis of a Single Population - including the Mean, the Variance and Proportions.
- Inference and Hypothesis Analysis of Two Populations - including Difference of the Mean, Ratio of the Variance, Difference of Proportions.
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) (not in Lite Version).
- Linear Regression with Transformations of the dependent variable.
- Multiple Regression with Transformations of the dependent variables (not in Lite Version).
- Moving Averages.
- Trend Analysis of Time Series Data.