Options for Durable Copy
Durable Copy is data recovery software created for everyone who has dealings with data loss, and who want easy and accurate recovery of important data. It was specially created for recovery of files which contain damaged sectors, and can effectively recover corrupted or lost data from defective, inaccessible, failed, or wrecked primary storage media where data cannot be accessed normally.
The Durable Copy can pass damaged sectors and replace them with safe sectors from other damaged storage if such possibility exists. The program reads and saves all data that could be read. As a result, damaged text documents as well as other files, archives, movies, and multimedia are available again. At that, the Durable Copy goes beyond standard programs, offering you a rich set of tools for working with files in general. These are:
1. Handy Wizard for files copy;
2. File manager:
a) it has a built-in file navigator with two panels allowing one to execute any required command in a single mouse click;
b) intelligent command line with self-substitution of paths;
c) fulfils standard operations with files and folders;
d) calls context menu of Windows Explorer for every file and folder;
e) supports hot keys for standard operations;
f) it is integrated with “Favorites” folder of Windows Explorer.
3. Possibility to set various copy options;
4. Support of skins;
5. Function of irretrievable deletion of files;
6. Special dialog for network connection to remote computer. This makes connection with administrative privileges without discontinuation of current local session a reality;
7. Possibility to start from command line allows to use the program in automatic scripts;
8. Can copy data under unstable connection:
a) automatically resumes reading process after temporal inaccessibility of a source storage;
b) automatically resumes writing process under copy of files with wireless networks;
9. Intuitive interface;
10. Setup and portable versions.