Options for Criline Search and Replace 4.0
Criline Search and Replace 4.0
Criline Search and Replace does not care what kind of file you search.
- HEX search and replace.
- Fastest search algorithm.
- Regular expressions support.
- Comprehensive user interface.
- Keeps your files safe as the process of replacement is undertaken in memory, not in files.
- Extremely fast, easy to use and excellent documentation is included.
- It is a great time-saver for programmers and Webmasters
- Search and replace in archives.
- All parameters saving
- Regular expressions searching
- Script replacing
- Multi mask searching
- Autobackup files
- Include and exclude file masks
- Date, time and attributes masks for the files found by the file mask, path, and filter settings
- 'Size limited' searching
- 'Case sensitive', 'Prompt for replace', 'Whole words only' replace options
- 'All local disks' searching
- Multi and single line searching and replacing
- Search and replace in filenames and foldernames
- You can save the report about the found files and detailed information about the occurrences found in them.
- You can find files by specifying the path, name masks, and a query. You can search documents for a phrase or several words, multiline or regular expression and use the search engines style queries.
- You can modify files one at a time or change them all with a single mouse click. Support is offered for both single and multiline entries.
- This useful tool is fast and easy to use and of particular value to Webmasters who need to deal with ever-changing content on their Web sites.