Options for Audio WASP
Audio WASP (Web Audio Sync and Publish) is an audio captioning and web publishing tool for web newbies to internet pros and lazy gurus who'd rather be drinking beer than programming :)
Audio WASP helps you put captioned audio and video on the web quickly and easily. You only need your audio or video file and a text file with the captions and titles that you want to display.
Use Audio WASP to create engaging ebooks, audio books, video books, captioned audio and video presentations, educational materials, product demonstrations, and multilingual presentations and materials.
Open 18 different media formats and publish in many more, including MP3 and RealAudio.
Outputs HTML, SAMI (Synchronized Accessible Media Interchange), SMIL (Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language), RealText (*.rt) and QuickTime Text (*.txt) files to publish on the web.
Audio WASP can help you:
- Captivate site visitor attention with audio
- Visually engage listeners with attractive text captions
- Assist hearing impaired surfers with captions
- Assist visually impaired surfers with audio
- Add impact to your message with audio or video and real time captions
- Showcase audio or video work with real time text comments
- Enhance video presentations with easy to follow captions
- Turn traditional static captions for pictures and images into dynamic story tellers
For Sales Sites: Add audio or video to a sales site to improve effectiveness and lead to increased sales.
For Informational Sites: Quickly deliver attractive and engaging content to differentiate from other sites.
For Educational Sites: Boost learning retention for different types of learners with audio, video, and text captions.
For Personal Sites: Personalize your home page with your own voice or a short video.
Content is King for web sites, and Audio WASP can help you quickly and easily develop interesting and engaging content that will keep visitors coming back.