Options for AuctionSleuth
AuctionSleuth searching is based on the premise that there are really
only two ways to win an auction at the right price.
* Be there as the first buyer when an auction first appears as a Buy It Now auction.
* Be the successful high bidder right before an auction item closes at End of Auction.
In both cases you must spend huge amounts of your precious time to
locate these auctions. AuctionSleuth can do this for you automatically,
while you relax. AuctionSleuth constantly scans the available auctions
and instantly notifies you with a pop up message, an audio signal,
or even an email, when it finds an auction that meets the criteria
you specify. If you are away from your computer, AuctionSleuth can
send a message to your cell phone, no matter where you are or what
you are doing, alerting you to get to a computer fast to make your purchase.
* AuctionSleuth searches eBay and Ebay Motors auctions.
* Bid sniping for eBay and eBay Mature Audience with bid logic. You can even snipe bid several items at once.
* Support for International users (eBay USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Ireland, Singapore, Philippines & India).
* Only those auctions that meet your search criteria are displayed.
* AuctionSleuth searches for 3 types of auctions, "Buy It Now", "End of Auction" and "By Seller".
* AuctionSleuth can notify you with 3 types of alarms when it finds an item for you.
* You can go about your daily business while AuctionSleuth runs in the background relentlessly searching for auctions.
* 200 different auction searches can be configured.
* Support for 5 different usernames/passwords for each auction site.
* AuctionSleuth provides both simple and advanced search operators to help isolate searches that meet your search criteria.
* Users can select the update time that best suits their needs.
* AuctionSleuth incorporates a custom auction browser to ensure your normal web browsing isn't interrupted.