Options for AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is utility software that gives users a comprehensive set of tools to put them in full control of their computer. It gives you detailed information about every process that is running, and about applications running automatically on Windows startup including all hidden applications.
1) Remove spyware, remove virus, remove Trojan.
2) Speed up Windows boot time. Increase PC performance.
3) Make everyday PC usage more convenient.
- Startup monitor: alerts on new startups, block undesired startup programs
- Descriptions for 70 000+ startup programs and services
- Security analysis of processes, startup programs and Windows services
- Send files for check to VirusTotal.com
- Startup manager: manage all programs running on startup including services and Internet Explorer toolbars.
2) Increase PC performance:
- Delayed startup: speed up Windows startup process
- Limit the CPU usage of processes that eat a lot of CPU
- Save changed priority for processes
3) Make everyday PC usage more convenient:
- Minimize windows to system tray and save taskbar space
- Quick access to last launched programs and last opened folders in system tray
- Set windows 'always on top'
4) Replace Windows Task Manager:
- Task manager: monitor processes, services, Internet connections, CPU, disk, memory, DLLs, drivers, locked files, threads, windows.
- Dynamic icons in tray for CPU, memory and disk load
- Suspend / resume processes.
- Find locked files and DLL.
- Log of processes start and stop. Graph of processor, memory and disk activity for each process and for computer.
- Compatible with all popular antivirus, complement antivirus software.
- Can run as portable application.
Looking for a crack, patch, serial number, registration code or key generator (keygen) is illegal.